Prototype-ProductionPrototype-Production

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

That

Was kick ass man Thats awsome How do you do it i wanna make one of my own !!! wow ! ..... Wow man thats all i have to say is wow.

Runesuck Runesuck

Best

Runscape Movie On the site..... I m gonna try to make my own runscape one but I have sum trubbles.... Althp I thught it deserved a better award then i got... but atleast it got 1 .

Madness Arena Madness Arena

I gave it a 6

Due to it was way way to short ... you should make it ALOT ALOT BIGGER. cuz it looks mad like this would be an way way awsome movie if it was longer ... it stiff is but to to short buddy.... extend it plz and ill give er a 10 :) Great job tho i liked it so far.

Jenjamik responds:

Thanks.

Madness Elimination 4 Madness Elimination 4

Amazing!

Wow this is realy good.. I m thinking of makeing my own madness series and was wondering to you have anny tips for me that i should know ... and also you think you could help me with the whole get up you know like teache me how to make madness chars.

And after i get good at madness you think you would like to make a collab with me.... I dont have flash yet but i do have exp with it( my friend has it ) soo yeah Just pm me back.

Rude-Boy & Junior: Ep. 3 Rude-Boy & Junior: Ep. 3

All I gotta say is!

YOU GUYS OWN!

JoP responds:

We're glad you think so!

New Numa: The Animation New Numa: The Animation

U Own!

You are my favorite flash person :P you own man like my favortie summision you hav has to be.. peoplemation trash that was amazing ;P and this is soo soo amazing like how do you make these things so quick...a and also i m thinking of makeing my own people mation... would you mind?.... how long did it tak you to make yours???

Smile! Smile!

Pretty sweet!

This is pretty basic but it still is very very good like this is awsome :) Great job their notice the smiley face :P Great job u boi!

:P

The Happy Christmas Song The Happy Christmas Song

MATH LESSON = GAY!!

Man dont listen to that gay fag mathlesson guy he dosent even have a flash movie out so he cant say annyhting about this.. But i myself thought this was wikid pretty funny 2 :P But great for the holiday's.

One Ring to Rule Them All One Ring to Rule Them All

Lol

Lol what a great movie Lol i laughted so friggin much :P Great job....

THE ONE FLASH TO RULE THEM ALL>

A Bin Laden Halloween A Bin Laden Halloween

Lol

Man this shit is funny Lol ownage!!! But man your videos are awsome pure sweetness.